Whatever the size of your garden, you need to cultivate the soil from time to time to achieve better growth. Take out the backache from using a spade or shovel by using a petrol powered cultivator from the Masport range.
Masport 4 Way Home Gardener
Arguably the most popular domestic cultivator available locally in the 70’s and 80’s, it has been rebuilt to the original specifications so that a new generation of gardeners can enjoy the pleasures of backyard flower and vegetable growing.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 3.5HP 127cc OHV IC engine
- Sturdy shaft drive with worm-drive gearbox transmission
- Lightweight – 37.5kg
- Simple controls and rugged construction
- Comes with tines ,garden aerator, lawn edger, and cleaning brush
- 430mm (17″) tilling width standard
- 280mm (11″) tilling width without outside tines
- 2 Year Warranty